This month, I want to talk about Healthcare…
Welcome once again to That Ain’t Nothin’. This blog is about looking back through The Boxes Of Knowledge as seen in my first near-death experience in 1975, and written about in my books, Saved By The Light and At Peace In The Light. If you have not read these two books, I recommend you do…
Since 1976, I have said that the battle of the souls of human kind would be fought over healthcare. I described in both, Saved By The Light and At Peace In The Light, that these events could lead to total control over our way of life.
In Saved By The Light, I outline the probable future that we as humanity face if we do not change our mindset and spiritual focus. One of the most important probable possibilities was about human chip implants in the physical body and how they would be used sometime in the future. Back in 1975, this was unheard of. Today, the process has begun.
By looking in the current healthcare bill, the most important factor is about human chip implanting. Think about the fact that the healthcare bill is in the hands of the Supreme Court. The long awaited debate or battle is upon us.
This February, a research article was published about wireless chips in Science Translational Medicine. The research article shows that in the present healthcare bill, the implantation of a type 2 and type 3 chip could be mandated; and the complete control of your life under this mandate is very possible.
As you read the abstract to the research article below, you will see that under these rules we could be forced to give up control over our lives in order to protect ourselves and/or our loved ones.
“The first clinical trial of an implantable microchip-based drug delivery device is discussed. Human parathyroid hormone fragment [hPTH(1-34)] was delivered from the device in vivo. hPTH(1-34) is the only approved anabolic osteoporosis treatment, but requires daily injections, making patient compliance an obstacle to effective treatment. Furthermore, a net increase in bone mineral density requires intermittent or pulsatile hPTH(1-34) delivery, a challenge for implantable drug delivery products. The microchip-based devices, containing discrete doses of lyophilized hPTH(1-34), were implanted in 8 osteoporotic postmenopausal women for 4 months and wirelessly programmed to release doses (!!!) from the device once daily for up to 20 days. A computer-based programmer, operating in the Medical Implant Communications Service band, established a bidirectional wireless communication (!!!) link with the implant to program the dosing schedule and receive implant status confirming proper operation. Each woman subsequently received hPTH(1-34) injections in escalating doses. The pharmacokinetics, safety, tolerability, and bioequivalence of hPTH(1-34) were assessed. Device dosing produced similar pharmacokinetics to multiple injections, and had lower coefficients of variation. Bone marker evaluation indicated that daily release from the device increased bone formation. There were no toxic or adverse events due to the device or drug, and patients stated that the implant did not impact quality of life.”
It is important to also point out the “Author Affiliations” section of this article. Notice how some of the most prestigious research establishments in the United States are behind this. A coincidence? I think not.
- MicroCHIPS, Inc., Waltham, MA 02451, USA.
- Harvard Medical School, Mass. General Hospital, Endocrine Unit, Boston, MA 02114, USA.
- Case Western Reserve University, Department of Pathology, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA.
- On Demand Therapeutics, Inc., Tyngsboro, MA 01879, USA.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Department of Chemical Engineering, Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
The Bottom Line is This:
What they are telling you is good for your health is linking your vital, private health care information to your bank account and the IRS. If you stop, think and realize that these chips have no advanced security encryption, it means that someone with “off the shelf” scanning equipment can walk past you, scan your chip and steal your identity! And this appears to be no concern to the government. We must demand this is stripped from the healthcare bill.
Stay Tuned, More Updates Coming
As you can imagine, I am keeping a very close eye on this issue. As I have said again and again this is the battle in healthcare for the souls of human kind. If you’re not careful, you’ll be chipped. Remember everybody, this is 2012. Subscribe to That Ain’t Nothin’ and get all the details as things develop.
How You Can Help TODAY
(1) Educate your family and friends. Be informed! Use the knowledge from That Ain’t Nothin’ and the probable possibilities from the Beings of Light in your decision making. Please reread Saved By The Light, Chapter 5, Box 12, and be just as amazed as I am.
(2) Write your Congressional representatives and tell them you don’t support anything in the new healthcare bill that involves chip implants (specifically, Type 2 implants).
(3) SHARE THIS ARTICLE LIKE CRAZY. Please everyone, plaster this all over social media and email it to your family and friends. CLICK the Facebook Share and Email Buttons (to the left).
Remember, every little bit helps! Leave your comments below and let your voice be heard! It only takes a nano-second to transform consciousness.
Aspire to inspire before you expire.